Green tea originated in Asia, more precisely was discovered several hundred years ago by the Chinese people who consumed it because of its beneficial health properties. Green tea is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, minerals, tannic acid, caffeine, flavonoids, volatile oils, and polyphenols.
- green tea has proven to be beneficial in preventing or treating certain diseases
- it is a good antioxidant, it helps the body stay young for as long as mother nature intended it to
- it helps prevent cancer and heart disease and many other health problems
- it increases the defense ability of the body (your immune system becomes super strong)
- it helps you keep a slender figure by melting fat and by reducing cholesterol. Green tea weight loss diets are the best at removing fat permanently. So stop saying Ã¢â‚¬Å“I want to lose weightÃ¢â‚¬Â and start drinking green tea and actually get rid of it.
- it is a refreshing tea which if drunk each morning helps you be happy and full of energy. It increases your focus and it helps the body overcome fatigue.
- put a teaspoon of green tea in a 250 ml cup and pour hot water over it, leave it there for around 3 minutes and sweeten to taste.
So green tea is not just a tea it is a wonder of our world and like most wonders, it took us a while to figure out its true powers, but now that we know, we will use it to its true potential.
To use green tea at its true potential we must also have a healthy lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and at least half an hour of working out a day three times a week. This improves the chances that green tea will actually do its job.